ABOUT ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE – CRANE HIRE COMPANY PERTH
Ashburton Crane Hire was established by Guy Black (Managing Director) in High Wycombe Perth Western Australia in 2005. Headquarters are in High Wycombe with a North West operation now based in Port Hedland. Ashburton Crane Hire provides manned or dry hire cranage services throughout Perth and the North West to a wide range of industries including Mining, Construction, Domestic, Oil and Gas, Marine and Logistics. Our family-run business prides itself on providing a turnkey, professional and reliable service for its customers with a key focus on safety and project management that is delivered through our experienced management team. Ashburton Crane Hire continues to provide quality technical and engineering support services to all its clients. These services include high-quality lift studies that can be read by all lift personnel whilst also ensuring lift projects can be completed incident-free, on time and within budget.
- VISION – Our vision is to be the best craneage and logistics company to deal with.
- MISSION – Our mission is to provide the latest cranes and equipment for our customer’s peace of mind. Provide the best service exceeding our customers’ expectations every time.
- VALUES – Our values are to continuously improve our commitment to our customers through exceptional attitude, safety, honesty, hard work and reliability. So, we can provide the best service possible to our clients and the community.
WHY ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE?
Ashburton Crane Hire is a 100% owned Australian company that over the last 17 years has gained an outstanding reputation for consistently providing quality lift services to all its customers. Ashburton Crane Hire is constantly upgrading our cranes to improve crane and equipment technology and performance, operator efficiency and reduce any risk. Our team of operators, riggers and support staff offer a wealth of operational and technical knowledge. All cranes are well maintained and operated by experienced nationally accredited and certified personnel
ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE SERVICES
GENERAL TAXI CRANE HIRE
Ashburton Crane Hire’s taxi fleet offers lifting capacities from 12 – 300 ton. We provide a 24/7 service and obligation free site inspections and quotes.
DRY HIRE CRANE SERVICES
Our dry hire fleet consists of pick and carry Franna cranes and a Grove rough terrain crane. Perfect site cranes for the metro area or isolated remote bush sites.
RIGGER AND DOGMAN HIRE
Our riggers and dogman are picked for their high level of skill, attitude, and commitment to modelling our vision and values with every task they perform. Ashburton Crane Hire must meet the requirements of third – party VOC assessments and hold relevant Worksafe High-Risk Licenses.
RIGGING, LIFTING AND CRANE CONSULTANTS
Our experts are trained to assist customers who may need advice and a quote regarding a projects upcoming crane and logistics requirements. The experienced Ashburton Crane Hire technical team can assess a future project and provide an unbiased third-party review, delivering key recommendations designed to enhance project performance and would include procedures and methodology.
Ashburton Crane Hire transport capabilities ensure our team can manage customer transport requirements by providing flat top, drop deck with ramps, extendable and float capabilities.
LIFTING EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES HIRE
Ashburton Crane Hire can supply a full range of general or specialised lifting equipment and accessories to suit the smallest and easiest job to large and difficult multileg lifts. All our equipment is certified, tagged, and quarterly tested.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Ashburton Crane Hire is committed to safeguarding our most important asset – our people. We are committed to protecting the safety of each team member and that of all workers on all projects. With a deeply-rooted safety culture, we also take great consideration for the safety of our customers and sub-contractors. As such we are committed to a zero-harm work environment for all those that meet us.
Fundamentals of our safety policies are :
- Believing that any risk is avoidable if the right steps are taken
- Integrating health and safety into all tasks
- Instilling the need for all staff to identify assess and eliminate any workplace hazards or risks
- Continually evolving and improving policies based on individual project requirements
- Empowering staff to recognise and promptly report any elements of a project that contravenes our health and safety policies
- Building trust with our customers through safe work methods
ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE FLEET
PICK + CARRY
- 20t Franna
- 3 x 25t Franna
- 2 x 40t Franna
- 70t Grove
- 50t Liebherr
- 60t Liebherr
- 80t Liebherr
- 95t Liebherr
- 100t Liebherr
- 100t Demag
- 130t Demag
- 160t Demag
- 200t Tadano
- 220t Tadano
- 250t Demag
- 300t Demag
- Volvo Prime Mover
- Kenworth Prime Mover
- Volvo 8-wheel Rigid
- 2 x 3t Isuzu dual cab tray back
- 8 x flat tops
- 1 x 45ft drop deck ramps
- 1 x 45ft flat top extendable
MEET THE TEAM
Call or submit our online form for more information about Ashburton Crane Hire and our services.