SAFETY IS NOT EXPENSIVE, IT’S PRICELESS
Ashburton Crane Hire upholds its position as a leader in safe crane operations by promoting occupational health and safety excellence at construction and engineering / lifting projects across Western Australia.
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee and also that of other workers on all projects. With a deeply-rooted safety culture, we also focus on the safety of our customers and subcontractors and provide safe lifting solutions in accordance with Western Australian OH&S regulations.
OUR SAFETY STANDARDS ARE ACHIEVED THROUGH
- Guy Black – Managing Director has over 26 years crane industry experience in Perth and the North West of Western Australia.
- Complying with Western Australian statutory safety requirements, codes, standards, and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work-related incidents in relation to crane operations, products, and services.
- Frequent safety inspections of cranes such as non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Replacement or repairs of crane parts if any parts have any sign of being defective.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
CRANE LIFT PLANS, POLICIES & JOB HAZARD ANALYSIS (JHA)
For more information please fill out the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch.